Lifetime Premium Window Tint
Once you've decided to have your vehicle tinted, list your objectives. If you only want "darkened windows" at a cheap price, many companies in the phone book can help you. If you want premium grade, scratch resistant tinting, installed by experienced, professional tinters, then visit the window tint company, ask questions and be sure to check out its warranty. Be sure that your are dealing with a honest, reputable company and don't risk working with a company that offers you the lowest price who might not be in business tomorrow?
Step #2: Ask Questions:
The way to learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are 6 tough questions to ask before you allow any company to tint your vehicle:
- How many years has your company been in the tinting business?
- How many shades of automotive tinting do you offer?
- Do you use a commercial grade, scratch resistant film and if so, how long have you been using this brand?
- What tint is legal here in Michigan and how do you know this?
- How long can I expect my tint to last?
- Does your tint come with a written warranty, and if so, what exactly does it cover and may I see a copy of it?
Once you're satisfied that you're working with an honest and competent professional, ask for a specific quotation over the phone or better yet - pay a visit to the place of business, take a look around and get one in writing. A written quotation gives you the assurance that you'll know exactly what the cost will be - with no surprises.
By following these three easy steps, you'll gain all the information you need to make an informed, intelligent decision. If you want a quick, cheap tinting job, many companies in the phone book can help you. Or you can buy the film at the local auto parts store and attempt to do it yourself.
But if it's important to you that your vehicle looks like "it came from the factory with tinted glass," - if you'd like tinting that comes with a written warranty, then we invite you to call an Auto One store.